Step 1: Register an I-Share account at: i-share.top
Step 2: Upload your image to Google Drive then Share it as Public. Note: ishare only works with Public Link of File not Folder Link
- With IOL, Dynamips, Docker you can upload directly image file.
- With Qemu you have 2 options:
- Zip all Qemu folder to a zip file then upload. (You also add .yml file to this folder. System will find .yml file and paste to template folder)
- If has only one .qcow2 you can upload directly .qcow2 file. In this case system will take Image Name to set as Qemu Folder Name.
- From ishare 1.0.9 ishare allows you to merge folder. For example, you can create 2 images with name vtmgmt-20.3.1/hdb and vtmgmt-20.3.1/hda ,when you pull vtmgmt-20.3.1/hda and vtmgmt-20.3.1/hdb all files will be saved in vtmgmt-20.3.1 folder
Step 3: Login to i-share.top by the account that you registerd.
- Click on Add button and fill to the form. Click on Save to share your Link.
- Have 3 states of image:
- Published: Allows user to find images with Search command and download
- Private: Hide images from search commands result, but can still be downloaded
- Disabled: Does not allow users to download
- I-Share does not store any images. So if you remove file on your google drive or set it as private file, the link on I-Share will not available.
- I-Share only help you manage Public links. So we are not responsible for any problem about content of file